Penn Mutual Benefits
We offer some of the industry's most competitive benefits packages. We’re not just helping clients build security in their lives, but for our associates, too.
Your total rewards program provides you and your family important coverage, financial protection and work-life benefits.
We've Got You Covered
Through our comprehensive benefits, Penn Mutual provides you and your family important coverage, financial protection and work-life assistance.
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) Plan with 6% matching and 3% profit-sharing programs
- An annual bonus program
- Special Recognition Awards
- Paid time off including vacation, holidays and floating holidays
- High deductible health plan for associates and their families
- Health and welfare benefits, including dental, vision, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, disability insurance and supplemental life insurance
Taking Care of You
- Volunteer opportunities through our Outreach and Wellness team
- Sports teams and leagues
- Services and discounts
- Tuition assistance for a single class, undergraduate or advanced degree
- Wellness education and programs
- Onsite fitness center
- Onsite cafeteria
- Mother’s room