Penn Mutual Benefits
Your total rewards program includes comprehensive benefits. Penn Mutual provides you and your family important coverage, financial protection and work-life benefits.
Our Total Rewards
Through our comprehensive benefits, Penn Mutual provides you and your family important coverage, financial protection and work-life assistance.
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) Plan with 6% matching and 3% profit-sharing programs
- An annual bonus program
- Special Recognition Awards
- Paid time off including vacation, holidays and floating holidays
- High deductible health plan for associates and their families
- Health and welfare benefits, including dental, vision, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, disability insurance and supplemental life insurance
- Volunteer opportunities through our Community Outreach of Penn Mutual team
- Sports teams and leagues
- Services and discounts
- Tuition assistance for a single class, undergraduate or advanced degree
- Wellness education and programs
- Onsite fitness center
- Onsite cafeteria
- Dry cleaning services
- Mother’s room
The advantage of mutual strength
As a mutual company, we’re owned by our policyholders – not by stockholders. Our policyholders can count on us for life.